Photo via: privacypop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- DIY Pet Bed by Build Basic The post is sponsored by BuildSomething and Kreg Today I’m so excited to be teaming up with my friends at BuildSomething to bring you free building plans for this …
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.
- Handmade Bird Tent with Perch, Beautiful Owl Print
- DIY: Soap Pouch. Better than loufas and would be cheaper and more eco-friendly than using the liquid body wash all the time,would be a great gift.
- Answer to my prayers!-How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- Like this look better than the wrapped yarn: Paper Bag Fall Wreath…Can do Spring and Summer too!