Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- take an old (or new $15 from WalMart) bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- 52 Quick And Easy DIYs That Actually Take Less Than An Hour | I really wanna try some of these this summer!
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it