Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- 15 Insanely Cute Wedding Ideas You Will Have To Steal
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- If you’re a “lazy gardener” you can still have a beautiful yard! These 7 types of perennials alone offer a lot of variety in terms of color, size, and scent! Add some of these perennials for the lazy gardener to your landscaping and you’ll have a low-maintenance, yet beautiful, yard!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels