Photo via: anenglishaccent.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Lost socks bin
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!
- DIY Sock Snake
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- DIY: Halloween ideas — chicken wire in the yard + glow in the dark paint = ghosts in the front yard.
- hanging lamps made from teacups and saucers
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- Best DIY Backyard Projects
- Awesome DIY gift ideas for teens to make and give their friends! Perfect for Christmas and birthdays!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways