Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This How-to has some great advice when it comes to painting such an important piece of furniture like a dinning room table!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Clean hair follicles are important to maintain healthy hair and promote hair growth. Hair products…
- Nursery lighting – hot air balloon, what if we did multiples of this, a light installation at varying heights, that would be neat!
- Jumbo Confetti Balloon party
- Balloon Tennis… Easy and cheap entertainment! — 29 clever activities for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!