Photo via: simplemost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Its National Parks Week, which means you can enter national parks for FREE! Get out and enjoy nature! Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Summer Mason Jar Luminaries – These are not only easy and beautiful they are also a chemical free DIY Bug Repellent! @ALittleClaire
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Forget harsh chemicals! This DIY natural ant repellent spray is safe, easy, cheap, and IT WORKS! Safe for use around children and pets.
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…