Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- Make Your Own Beautiful House Number Flower Pots ~ It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! / timewiththea.com
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Megan inspected the Anthro flowers and found they were made of Q-tips. She knew she could totally pull this off and grabbed a Styrofoam ball, some Q-tips, and food coloring…
- DIY Stress Balls
- Instructions for making easy stress balls which will keep your stress under control!
- By mixing your two favorite hobbies, gardening with crafting, you have this wonderfully creative project for a painted pot herb garden. Tackle this easy project this summer then use these colorful pieces as functional outdoor decorations.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Hand Painted Birdhouse made with PVC each by McNellyFineArts, $40.00
- Spray paint dollar store toys for accent pieces