Photo via: interiordesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Learn how to create a chic and simple DIY ivy-covered garden trellis, just in time for summer outdoor entertaining, right here on the One Kings Lane Style Guide!
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- AN EASY GUIDE TO GRILLED VEGETABLES (MY TIPS AND METHODS) Grilling your vegetables is a fun and easy way to create a delicious side dish or main dish – especially in the summer months!
- Exotic destination in glass anyone? Spicy Thai Basil Cucumber Cocktail is a sweet way to enjoy the heat of late summer! Hot, cool and refreshing… | vintagekitty.com
- This savory Za’atar Roasted Garlic Feta Dip is the perfect summer appetizer and simply bursting with flavor. This post is sponsored by Cavit Wines to create recipes that pair with Pinot Grigio in celebration of National Pinot Grigio Day!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Sew 5 pillow cases together and insert pillows… I still need to do this, will be great for summer movie nights.
- Fourth of July Front Porch Ideas. 5 Diy Projects for creating an amazing front porch. fourthofjuly summer burlap