Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Beautiful citrus ice cubes for lemonade, sangria or water – 36 Kitchen Tips and Tricks That Nobody Told You About
- Summer is just beginning! Whip up one of these ice cold, Frozen Strawberry Margaritas from scratch and enjoy the good life! Hello Señorita!
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Homemade Strawberry Crisp is a fresh, easy and fantastic dessert! Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple strawberry crisp. Perfect for a beginner baker or an expert. Family friendly and kid approved!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!