Photo via: thetaylor-house.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!
- Homemade Strawberry Crisp is a fresh, easy and fantastic dessert! Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple strawberry crisp. Perfect for a beginner baker or an expert. Family friendly and kid approved!
- Summer is just beginning! Whip up one of these ice cold, Frozen Strawberry Margaritas from scratch and enjoy the good life! Hello Señorita!
- strawberry ice cubes…yum with a glass of lemonade or seltzer! by cheryl
- Wooden Three Tier Cake Stand – Oh Happy Day Shop
- 100 Easy Birthday Cake Ideas. This is my new go to cake guide.
- Summertime celebration! Seasonal picks from Shopify on Instagram (images by Layer Cake Shop)
- Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Celebrate cake carrier
- Winery wedding cake
- Rustic cake display | Photography by Pierre Curry