Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Before cutting corks boil them in water for around 10 minutes. This will stop them from crumbling or cracking when you cut or carve into them.
- Through the Loops!: crochet charger cord I wonder if this would stop Menace from chewing on all our cords
- Fun Farmhouse Thrift Store Makeovers that are Fresh and will inspire you!
- A complete guide to prepping furniture for makeovers to ensure a long-lasting finish. Prepping Furniture to Paint: When to Sand, When to Degloss and When to Prime
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Ombre Paper Chain Backdrop—I used to make these all the time as a kid! Love this look for a party!
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse bathrooms and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.