Photo via: allthingspaper.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Fill a crate with flowers… beautiful.
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- tie corks together with jute twine to hold photos etc. – Burlap Wedding Menu by HelloLoveWeddings on Etsy
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- Glowing Fairy Bottle – A beautiful glittery, water-filled jar that illuminates and glows in the dark. A simple craft that mesmerizes both adults and children!
- Love these simple DIY Christmas ornaments that you can make in just a few minutes! Beautiful modern design that you can do in any colour! Love the cork coaster background 🙂
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Jewel Flowers and Flourishes gift trio box by @Christine Emberson using @Spellbinders! Beautiful!!