Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- This DIY window cornice gives windows a MAJOR new look! Full detailed step-by-step photo tutorial on Remodelaholic.com
- fresh, simple holiday decorating
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- How to make pretty tissue paper flowers. Step-by-step photo tutorial for different sizes and petal shapes.
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving