Photo via: enverojewelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- This Star Wars craft is SO easy to make! I used dollar votives and paint pens to celebrate my love of R2D2 and create some cool luminaries.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- DIY Desk Calendar… Would use as a prop to take a picture of (Polaroid) for Save The Date wedding invitation
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – a very simple and straight forward tutorial for first time builders – Charleston Crafted
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.