Photo via: frontporchmercantile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Paint Furniture With General Finishes Milk Paint! AMAZING Painting Furniture Tutorials and Before and After Furniture Makeover Ideas! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- Boys bedroom ideas, Before and After, Plank Wall, Floating Shelves, DIY, Bedroom, Reveal
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- TIPS AND TRICKS FOR STANING WOOD – use a thin coat of stain conditioner applied with a foam brush first, always stir never shake stain, sand before not after staining
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- How to DIY plank over a popcorn ceiling for less than $300