Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Gold spray paint on PS 2012 side tables can help add some shimmer to your living room
- Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room.
- DIY Shelf Ornate Brackets
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂