Photo via: thedesignfiles.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- DIY Furniture ~ Pockethole joinery allows you to build furniture with strong joints that are fast and easy to do. The Kreg Pockethole Jig is fully adjustable to take timber and board of various widths that is clamped to allow drilling a hole at an angle. The Kreg K4MS Pockethole System comes in its own carry case and is a comprehensive tool and training manual kit
- if you draw on a lightbulb with a sharpie itll decorate the walls with your designs.
- The excellent timber task for an amateur, starting or affirmed woodworker! I searched the web for some amazing Wood jobs made from straightforward wood! There are numerous indication tips that this was actually tough to limit this to my best preferences but listed below is just one of all of them!
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture