Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- Simple build for an efficient cinder block rocket stove. These burn hotter and more efficiently than a camp fire and can use just about anything as fuel.
- Wedding ideas and favors – Innovative recycling – Mason jars that can be used for drinks during the evening Useful ideas for Weddings and Parties
- Easy DIY Ideas | How To Tint Mason Jars Tutorial and Fun Craft Ideas for Do It Yourself Home Decor
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- 25 Handmade Gifts that are perfect for anything from Christmas Gifts to Birthdays! These easy DIY gift ideas are great gifts for your friends and family!
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- Washer Dryer Pedestal with open bottom for baskets, make it yourself!- WOW ! My husband and I were just talking about how those stands that you have to buy are so expensive, this is the perfect solution!!