Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Summer is just beginning! Whip up one of these ice cold, Frozen Strawberry Margaritas from scratch and enjoy the good life! Hello Señorita!
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- clever wipe-off board – fabric and glass in a frame
- Plant a garden full of mosquito repelling plants so you can actually enjoy being outdoors 🙂
- Balloon Tennis… Easy and cheap entertainment! — 29 clever activities for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Spruce up any kitchen with this gorgeous wood burned cutting board. It’s so easy to make and is a great gift for the foodies in your life.