Photo via: thekitchn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Summer is just beginning! Whip up one of these ice cold, Frozen Strawberry Margaritas from scratch and enjoy the good life! Hello Señorita!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- clever wipe-off board – fabric and glass in a frame
- Plant a garden full of mosquito repelling plants so you can actually enjoy being outdoors 🙂
- Balloon Tennis… Easy and cheap entertainment! — 29 clever activities for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- strawberry ice cubes…yum with a glass of lemonade or seltzer! by cheryl
- Inventive Barbeque made from a tire rim. The legs come off and the lid flips. Easy to put in the back of your car for a picnic. Great use of a tire rim.
- 8 Clever Ways to Organize with Ikea • A round-up full of ideas, projects and tutorials!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.