Photo via: over-1.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gnome Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Transferring Ink to Candles~Draw on wax paper with permanent markers, wrap around candle and heat until image is transferred.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Smashbook. Weekly Art Journal « karenika
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Beautiful Green Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas, Creative Plant Markers
- DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas, Simple DIY Garden Plant Markers, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Outdoor Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas
- DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas, Brick Garden Markers
- for your bachelorette party or name markers for the head table