Photo via: tipshomedecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- This would be the perfect DIY work station for my craft room! The storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- More than 50 3-D Art and Sculpture Ideas for Kids to work up, work big, and work 3 dimensional!
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!