Photo via: frostmeblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Love these simple DIY Christmas ornaments that you can make in just a few minutes! Beautiful modern design that you can do in any colour! Love the cork coaster background 🙂
- Use Sharpie to write on the washer bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Simple.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- How To Upholster a Bench: A Step-by-Step Tutorial That Makes It Easy!! (including corners, and using hot glue!) @Sally McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam Froman
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- DIY $2 Smart Phone Home Movie Projector Self-made smartphone project selfmade self made DIY smartphone smart projector movie home made self make simple must see cool
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- Hot glue corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board… Awesome
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments