Photo via: adiamondinthestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- kitchen measurement equivalent sign with vinyl with free cut file for silhouette studio a girl and a glue gun
- My fall sangria, filled with apples, pears and pomegranates, is absolutely delicious drink you can enjoy this wonderful autumn weekend!
- Simple Fall Party Invite, Chalkboard Bonfire Party, Smores & Bonfire Halloween Invitation
- Rustic Home Decor | Rustic Arrow | DIY | Wood Arrow | Dip Dye | Wood Sign | Fall Decor | DIY Chalkboard | Rustic | Shabby Chic |
- Fall table centerpiece. A couple pieces of wood, mini gourds and mason jars/candle holders are all you need to make this fantastic Fall centerpiece!
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- A super fun pie table we created for my post wedding party! Photo Credit: http://piecefulwedding.com
- Pack N Go Kitchen – DIY Toy Stove made with Silhouette Cameo – Tutorial + FREE SVG and Studio Cut Files!
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder