Photo via: adiamondinthestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Fall decor
- My fall sangria, filled with apples, pears and pomegranates, is absolutely delicious drink you can enjoy this wonderful autumn weekend!
- Simple Fall Party Invite, Chalkboard Bonfire Party, Smores & Bonfire Halloween Invitation
- kitchen measurement equivalent sign with vinyl with free cut file for silhouette studio a girl and a glue gun
- Turn old jars into something beautiful with your Silhouette with this months Silhouette Creators Challenge. Create a beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen Canister or two to bring lots of fixer upper charm to your kitchen. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Rustic Home Decor | Rustic Arrow | DIY | Wood Arrow | Dip Dye | Wood Sign | Fall Decor | DIY Chalkboard | Rustic | Shabby Chic |
- Fall table centerpiece. A couple pieces of wood, mini gourds and mason jars/candle holders are all you need to make this fantastic Fall centerpiece!
- A super fun pie table we created for my post wedding party! Photo Credit: http://piecefulwedding.com