Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Smores Party Ideas!… I have to do this, this summer!
- Rustic Home Decor | Rustic Arrow | DIY | Wood Arrow | Dip Dye | Wood Sign | Fall Decor | DIY Chalkboard | Rustic | Shabby Chic |
- Fall decor
- 15 Surprisingly Sophisticated Chalkboard Projects. Holiday, holiday party, Christmas décor, new years eve party, holiday season, DIY holiday party
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Simple Fall Wood Blocks created with my Silhouette & Vinyl
- Bamboo Anchor Cocktail Forks // Wynwood Letterpress party
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder
- I’ll show you how we made this adorable DIY Confetti Tray perfect to serve drinks on for your NYE party! It’s a simple and easy DIY that will take your decor to the next level!
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!