Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Kids art gallery wall with chalkboard frames – what a fun and practical way to display kids art!| A house full of sunshine
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.