Photo via: staciedwardsblog.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Wine bottle, tape design, spray paint!
- Nalles House: Paint Significant Numbers on Canvas
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- 15 Fab Ways to Decorate With Washi Tape
- washi tape coasters!
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported