Photo via: media-cache8.pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Algunos marcadores gruesos y un poco de alcohol etílico te ayudaran a crear estos creativos cuadros multicolor.
- Snowman Candles- Use Sharpies To Make The Faces – Great Hostess Gifts Or Craft Fairs
- for homemade centerpieces: alcohol ink stained glass. time to find some glass goodwill items. amazing do it yourself.
- Redecorate with Duct Tape and a Sharpie.
- Repairing water stains on wood. Mix a thick paste of olive oil and salt and rub onto the wood – leave it for about 30 minutes. The salt draws out the moisture and the oil feeds the wood.
- Mini Plate Faces – Absolutely the cutest for sharpie DIY!
- DIY Sharpie a stencil on a plate. Bake at 350 for 10 mins = permanent
- if you draw on a lightbulb with a sharpie itll decorate the walls with your designs.
- Use Sharpie to write on the washer bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Simple.
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.