Photo via: springhillnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- This sofa was made of blocks laid on a concrete base. A great idea for those who want interesting but hardy outdoor furniture.
- How to Choose the Perfect Greige Paint- Once you know the simple trick to selecting the perfect shade of greige paint you wont make expensive color mistakes. This is a must read! greigepaint
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.
- Dream Book Design: Choosing A Shade Of Tan
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- French Toast Casserole | This Mixed Berry Baked French Toast Casserole Recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch ideas. Make the night before or the morning of. Click the photo for the recipe! sponsored ad TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Steampunk Style Mixed Media Canvas – YouTube
- 100 fun and games ephemera paper game pieces mixed by GTDesigns
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- 1 Table Leg + 4 Ceiling Fan Blades = Dragon Fly. These would look nice on back patio OR in my garden!