Photo via: springhillnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Adorable, easy DIY ruffle lamp shade – no sewing. Cute for girls room.
- How to Choose the Perfect Greige Paint- Once you know the simple trick to selecting the perfect shade of greige paint you wont make expensive color mistakes. This is a must read! greigepaint
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- Steampunk Style Mixed Media Canvas – YouTube
- French Toast Casserole | This Mixed Berry Baked French Toast Casserole Recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch ideas. Make the night before or the morning of. Click the photo for the recipe! sponsored ad TodaysCreativeLife.com
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- 1 Table Leg + 4 Ceiling Fan Blades = Dragon Fly. These would look nice on back patio OR in my garden!
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- Cultured Sea Glass Bead Center Drilled Freeform Nugget Graduated Stacking Mix…
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!