Photo via: gltc.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sew together a giant pillow quilt for picnics, sleepovers, or outdoor movie viewing. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- DIY Galaxy Jar, hold the whole galaxy in your hands with this easy craft that will totally capture your kids imagination and wonder. Great for late nights, story times, camping and summer fun!
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.