Photo via: goodlifeeats.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Love this dining table set up – have wanted to do a bench/booth style dining area for a while now (quite kid friendly), this is a nice version via my scandinavian home
- Fashion a cute dress from an oversized skirt? Yes please! | 41 Awesomely Easy No-Sew DIY Clothing Hacks..!! jewelexi createfromhome
- Pineapples are the king of fruits. Here are 25 of the most fun Pineapple crafts you will love to make.
- Such a great idea. I love the Bath Bomb DIY; especially the rainbow bath bombs. LUSH bath bombs DIY. Sex Bomb + Yoga Bomb. MuffinChanel
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- CUTE Valentines Day printables. This Valentines Day Printable Bundle is full of the MOST ADORABLE Valentines for kids, teachers and anyone you love!
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.