Photo via: craftfoxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Not a big fan of pink hearts and red roses? Add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day with these quirky card templates.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Vote for the Round Robin Quilt Along Layout This is a great layout for one of the odd shape T-Shirt quilts. Several other options on this page too.
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- Are you tight on a budget to buy a great desk for a family of four? Do you want a little more storage space for you desk? Here is the solution that won’t leave you broke. You can buy all the finished products from IKEA and easily assemble them together …
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.