Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]
- Update your kitchen cabinets in 3 easy steps. With Rust-Oleum paint, you can give your kitchen a new, refreshed look. Save time and money with this DIY tutorial on The Home Depot Blog.
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Betonnen bovenblad, voor keuken, tafel, etc. Meer info, tekening en volledige werkbeschrijving met video zie de site: Homemade Modern en zoek op: EP38 Wood + Concrete kitchen island.
- DIY: Soap Pouch. Better than loufas and would be cheaper and more eco-friendly than using the liquid body wash all the time,would be a great gift.
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder