Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Choose the perfect Modern Farmhouse Neutral Paint Colors for a cozy and inviting home with these top Benjamin Moore colors | A Burst of Beautiful
- Add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Predicted Paint Colors for 2017
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Rustic Twig Frame – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- neutral paint colors
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Nalles House: Paint Significant Numbers on Canvas
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!