Photo via: domestically-speaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- Create a heart-filled photo shoot or take your kids photos in front of a black backdrop and add our lip overlays.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- How to Refinish a Cabinet with Paint and Stain
- Black Distressed Barn Door Bed-this would be great for a cabin!
- Front yard , Using corrugated metal for fence – Flickr
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden