Photo via: domestically-speaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- love this for a front door for spring instead of a wreath! unique and beautiful!
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5
- Create a heart-filled photo shoot or take your kids photos in front of a black backdrop and add our lip overlays.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- How You Like Me Now, Grout? | Young House Love (We used this technique in our shower – still looks fantastic 2 years later.)
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.