Photo via: sassypinkgiraffe.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- 10 Cool School Supplies You Need in Your Life ASAP
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- Easy Mason Jar Succulent Planters make great hostess gifts. With just a few supplies, you can put this DIY project together quickly and it looks fantastic. Life Storage Featured on Kenarry.com
- How to Build a Custom King Size Bed Frame via thinkingcloset.com. The supplies only cost $150!
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- 10 Awesome Back to School Crafts DIY Homeschool BTS CraftsforKids
- Painted Back-to-School Pencils | Click Pic for 18 DIY Back to School Crafts for Teens to Make | Easy Back to School Crafts for Kids to Make