Photo via: sassypinkgiraffe.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- With school just around the corner, getting all school supplies for your kids & teens is your priority. Thats a good opportunity to work on some craft projects and have fun with your children. These awesome 20 projects are fun and easy to complete, it will also save you some money.
- Pink and Green Mama: Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapped Pencils
- How to Build a Custom King Size Bed Frame via thinkingcloset.com. The supplies only cost $150!
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- vintage school charts
- Get ready for a clutter-free school year with this simple Dollar Store portable homework station and our free printable label! Back to school, homework station, back to school DIY, back to school ideas
- 10 Awesome Back to School Crafts DIY Homeschool BTS CraftsforKids
- King School Library: Typing Games
- Bite-size snacking heats up with these melted Cheddar n Tomato Bacon RITZwiches. Savory flavors can really hit the spot after a day at school. And, they only take 10 minutes, start to finish.
- Graduation Gift Idea, customize with appropriate school colors.