Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Stunning Ways to Transform Your Bathroom Mirror Without Removing It. Its time to revamp that builder-grade mirror!
- mirror boxes
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- DIY lotion bars. You can order Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils at www.theoilessentials.com.
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.
- Anthropologie Knock-Off ~ Lace Mirror ~ DIY
- Shell mirror
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- Buy cheap floor length mirror and glue to a door frame.
- How to Make Your Own Firepit in 15 Minutes
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.