Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Stunning Ways to Transform Your Bathroom Mirror Without Removing It. Its time to revamp that builder-grade mirror!
- mirror boxes
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- DIY lotion bars. You can order Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils at www.theoilessentials.com.
- Improve the value of your bathroom with this easy tutorial on How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror!
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.
- How cute is this!! A super easy way to brighten up any drab dorm room. Just drape the christmas lights around the mirror, and ta-da! It looks just like the mirror Kylie Jenner showed off in her snapchat! Check out more dorm decorating tips – 15 Tips To Create A Tumblr Dorm Room That’ll Make Anyone Jealous
- Shell mirror
- Anthropologie Knock-Off ~ Lace Mirror ~ DIY
- Buy cheap floor length mirror and glue to a door frame.
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.