Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- 37 cool tricks for repurposing ikea stuff to organize your home. Some of them are weird but Im pinning for the ones I do like.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Renew your workspace for the new year with this Krylon COVERMAXX project. Click the pin to see how you can take your old bookshelf and turn it into a complete organization station with inviting color! KrylonCreated
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org