Photo via: kscraftshack.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Check out these DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments. These would make great gifts!
- Play time door hanger
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Cute, rustic barn door style, baby gate. Custom made to order. Please specify dimensions and color of choice. Can be painted or stained.
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – a very simple and straight forward tutorial for first time builders – Charleston Crafted
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- rustic vintage wedding signs for 2015 trends
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Added feet to the shorter 4×4 Expedit units and used a solid wood door (Lowes) for the tabletop. Hubby had to cut a bit off the length. Width was perfect. Finished size = 31.5