Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This time, your backyard is the best place for outdoor entertaining activities. There you can throw a small party, prepare a delicious outdoor dinner or arrange a celebratory barbecue for your friends and family. Cooking outside is another great option you should place it on your backyard activity lists. You can add a simple wood-fire […]
- Add Herbs or Fruit to Your Ice Cubes and lots more cool ice cube ideas for the summer!
- AN EASY GUIDE TO GRILLED VEGETABLES (MY TIPS AND METHODS) Grilling your vegetables is a fun and easy way to create a delicious side dish or main dish – especially in the summer months!
- 14 FREE Printables for Your Valentine
- Flower ice cubes
- Beautiful citrus ice cubes for lemonade, sangria or water – 36 Kitchen Tips and Tricks That Nobody Told You About
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- How to throw an emoji party!
- Eye makeup remover to give the expensive brands a run for their money. Water, baby shampoo and baby oil is all that is necessary for DIY clean eyes!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!