Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- A typographer’s dream font collection. 33 Fabulous Fonts for graphic design projects, web design, blogging, crafting, weddings, DIY projects and more. Includes script fonts, sans serif, serif, handwritten and calligraphy.
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Handmade Greeting Card Button Balloons by claireasdaisies on Etsy, £3.50
- Handmade Pop-Up Greeting Card – Amazing DIY Paper Card Idea for Your Lov…
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- The Blakley House. We love a rustic, western look. The shower curtain has dark brown hues with fringe at the bottom.