Photo via: craftberrybush.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- When my daughter from Michigan came to visit she almost didnt recognize me! Thanks to my new daily routine Ive been able to stay healthy and look good!
- stempelen met knuffels
- Salontafel oude balken met stalen frame. Stoer en robuust. Bij De Betoverde Zolder vanaf € 239,00
- Betonnen bovenblad, voor keuken, tafel, etc. Meer info, tekening en volledige werkbeschrijving met video zie de site: Homemade Modern en zoek op: EP38 Wood + Concrete kitchen island.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- I kind of want to try this.
- I know I pinned this before, but I want to do these footprints on the edging of the back garden near our door. Great craft with the kid – find the right river rocks, sticking them, etc!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Rolling umbrella base using decorative Rock. RCP carries a wide variety of Rock, in many colors and sizes. Come in to any of our Six store locations.