Photo via: huffingtonpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Old coffee cans turned into kitchen containers.
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn a bookshelf into a cute storage bench!
- How to turn an beer bottle into a glass.
- Turn old pallets into book shelves!
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!