Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jars…is there anything they cant do? DIY bathroom organizer made w/ repurposed items
- Repurposed crib into porch chair.
- Repurposed dead light bulbs turned into Christmas decorations.
- Pallet Furniture – Repurposed Ideas For Pallets | RemoveandReplace.com
- Cupcake stand and repurposed glass jars for button storage.
- Repurposed cabinet door. so cute!!! – My-House-My-Home
- Adorable Repurposed Umbrella with floral arrangement. I have to try this!
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Before & After: Vintage distressed painted dresser in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, in Graphite with soft wax. Hardware painted in Rustoleum, Dark Steel.
- How To Use Chalk Paint – Dresser Makeover | U Create
- Adding Legs to a Mid Century Modern Dresser | How To | sarah m. dorsey designs