Photo via: makesomethingmarvelous.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Amazing Abri De Jardin En Palettes / Garden Pallet Shed garden palletshed recyclingwoodpallets Small garden shed made out of repurposed wooden pallets and with a roof tiles imitation. Petit abri de jardin en palettes avec toiture imitation…
- DIY Projects – Learn how to Build a DIY Vertical Garden Tower Perfect for Strawberries and Lettuce via Remove and Replace
- Build a Swimming Pool Out Of 40 Pallets | 101 Pallet Ideas pallets pool palletprojects
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!
- take an old (or new $15 from WalMart) bookshelf, put wainscoating on the back, and add a piece of molding…paint it the color you prefer and you have a new, updated bookshelf.
- Inventive Barbeque made from a tire rim. The legs come off and the lid flips. Easy to put in the back of your car for a picnic. Great use of a tire rim.
- – picture only – Drawers bookcase
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.