Photo via: remodelandolacasa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- diy off the shoulder crop top & circle skirt. Click through for more details.
- Love the shape of this fire pit. Garden Thyme with the Creative Gardener: Adding Warmth to the Landscape
- $11 Makeover: Painting The Back Of Our Built In Bookcases (love this color!)
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color