Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- tightly rolled-up magazine pages glued onto canvas = very cool image pattern making
- OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Transfer any image to anything (fabric and wood) using this process. Can you imagine the possibilities? I MUST REMEMBER THIS!.
- Google Image Result for http://www.diyinspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Circus-Theme-Party-Ideas-2.jpg
- Transferring Ink to Candles~Draw on wax paper with permanent markers, wrap around candle and heat until image is transferred.
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser. Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Candy Cane Place Card Holders – Click image to find more Holidays & Events Pinterest pins
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- How to Transfer Images To Wood Easily! | A Piece Of rainbow
- Want to move confidently in the direction of your dreams? This 4-part course will empower you to build the life youve always imaged!