Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- duct tape projects
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- if you draw on a lightbulb with a sharpie itll decorate the walls with your designs.
- These would be fun with Cricket! Accent paper-crafting projects with these 27 vibrant sheets of Washi tape. Update old photo albums with a splash of color, or give any craft that necessary lift with the peppy patterns in this variety pack. Includes 27 sheetsMaskingImported
- DIY Sharpie a stencil on a plate. Bake at 350 for 10 mins = permanent
- 15 Fab Ways to Decorate With Washi Tape
- DIY MACRO LENS FOR YOUR iPhone: Retrofit laser pointer lens, a bobby pin, and a piece of tape for incredible surface photos
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Mini Plate Faces – Absolutely the cutest for sharpie DIY!
- Use Sharpie to write on the washer bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Simple.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.