Photo via: wendysmedley.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- DIY oversized ornaments
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Christmas Ornaments! – this would be a pretty diy project for the kids to do this winter
- Love these simple DIY Christmas ornaments that you can make in just a few minutes! Beautiful modern design that you can do in any colour! Love the cork coaster background 🙂
- 100 Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Fluffy ornaments that recall pheasants, pinecones lit from within, white porcelain globes, and origami-like poinsettias: These babies do rustic in a very refined way.
- simple to make: use hot glue, beads, and clear ornaments. can make 18 for $20!