Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Farmhouse Coffee Table DIY by Rachel Schultz LOVE THIS IDEA! Cover an ugly or boring top with reclaimed wood, stained to match your furniture!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Wooden Table | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- Reclaimed Glass Cullet on Stand now featured on Fab.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Low standing media console with sliding reclaimed wood doors. Perfect for holding the tv and hiding all AV
- Source: West Elm, Alexa Reclaimed Wood Bed
- Stunning reclaimed wood wine rack with remarkable detail and an industrial edge. Takes any dining room or wine bar up a notch. Priced at
- How to make a reclaimed wood Love rope sign / funkyjunkinteriors.net
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)