Photo via: fab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Cupcake stand and repurposed glass jars for button storage.
- Reclaimed Wood and Glass Coffee Table. Unique by TicinoDesign
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Cultured Sea Glass Bead Center Drilled Freeform Nugget Graduated Stacking Mix…
- Chocolate Chunk Muffins Recipe: Healthy and Decadent – The Birch Cottage featured on Kenarry.com
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- In this mason jar solar lights tutorial, youll light up the night in no time when you flip the jar over and glue the light to the bottom of the jar. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- This site is all about creating a stylish home on a budget! Check out the great DIY decorating ideas that are featured each week on Thrifty Thursday!